Fulton is a Minneapolis brewery founded in 2009. We own and operate a 20 bbl brewery and taproom in
downtown Minneapolis next to Target Field, and a 50,000 square foot production brewery in Northeast
Minneapolis. In 2017, Fulton will produce approximately 30,000 barrels, sold mostly in the Twin Cities
metro area. We’re a group of beer enthusiasts focused on brewing extraordinary beer and working to
make our community a better place. Our Ful10 Fund provides loans and support to other small
businesses and non-profits; our Fulton Racing teams encourage participation in active lifestyle sports;
our nearby Fulton Hopyard is a showcase for our commitment to brewing with local and sustainable
ingredients. Best of all, we get to live, work, and play in Minneapolis-St. Paul, consistently ranked as one
of the top metro areas in the United States for quality of life, urban parks, education, bicycling, theater,
dining, and more.
We are looking for a skilled cook to prepare delicious meals according to menu. You will cook dishes that
will delight our customers with their taste and timely delivery.
An excellent cook must be able to follow instructions in cooking and delivering well-prepared meals.
They must be deft in moving around the kitchen and apt in multi-tasking.
Experience in using various ingredients and cooking techniques is also important.
The goal is to help preserve and enhance our reputation so we can expand our clientele.
• Set up workstations with all needed ingredients and cooking equipment
• Prepare ingredients to use in cooking (chopping and peeling vegetables, cutting meat etc.)
• Cook food in various utensils or grillers
• Check food while cooking to stir or turn
• Ensure great presentation by dressing dishes before they are served
• Keep a sanitized and orderly environment in the kitchen
• Ensure all food and other items are stored properly
• Check quality of ingredients
• Monitor stock and place orders when there are shortages
• Proven experience as cook
• Experience in using cutting tools, cookware and bakeware
• Knowledge of various cooking procedures and methods (grilling, baking, boiling etc.)
• Ability to follow all sanitation procedures
• Ability to work in a team
• Very good communication skills
• Good physical condition and stamina
• High school diploma or equivalent; Diploma from a culinary school will be an advantage
Kitchen Structure: Chef and Cook Job Duties
• Chefs may responsible for directing the activities of other kitchen workers, menu planning, recipe
creation, food and supply ordering, and some specific cooking duties. They are typically the most
senior members of the staff.
• Cooks may responsible for the day to day food preparation at the restaurant or facility. Depending
on the size of the facility, there may be several cooks, each responsible for a different part of
the menu, or a different type of food. For example, there are fry cooks, vegetable cooks, pastry
cooks, and other specialties.
• Food Preparation Workers may work under the supervision of chefs and cooks, and typically
perform less skilled duties. For example, they may chop vegetables, prepare salads, and prepare
materials used by the restaurant's chefs and cooks.
Compensation & Benefits
Fulton offers salary commensurate with experience and a benefits package. We’re looking to hire
people who are serious about beer without taking themselves too seriously. The ability to adapt to
change, operate independently, work hard, and learn fast is a must.
Still interested? Send your resume and any other reasons why you’re a good fit at Fulton at