Do you have a beer brand in search of a production home? You may have just found it.
- an established brewery looking to grow beyond your installed capacity
- a startup launching your first brand
- a brand or retailer seeking private label or collaborative opportunities
Read on, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss how to get started.
- 60,000 SF facility centrally located in Minneapolis, Minnesota
- 80 bbl Esau & Hueber brewhouse
- 4-roller Bueller Mill, with indoor bulk malt storage; bag and tote capabilities
- GEA Centrifuge
- High speed canning line with 24 head CFT filler, inline labeling, automated depalletizing, case & tray packaging, and palletizing
- Kosme bottling line with 24 head filler, inline labeling, automated depalletizing, case packing, and palletizing
- Keg line with exterior washing, steam sanitizing, and weight checking for fill levels
- 6,000 SF of onsite cold storage
- In-house lab
- Loading dock with 4 dock height doors and one drive-in
- We brew award winning ales, lagers, and hard seltzers
- 80 and 160 bbl batch sizes (approx 1,000 and 2,000 cases)
- Packaging Capabilities include:
- 12 oz cans: 4 packs, 6 packs, 12 packs, 24 packs
- 16 oz cans: 4 packs
- 12 oz glass bottles: 4 packs, 6 packs, 12 packs, 24 packs
- Draft: ½, ¼, and ⅙ bbls.
- In house mix packing (12 pack 12 oz cans, 3x each of 4 flavors)
Other Stuff We Do:
- Supply Chain: we can source raw materials and packaging for you, or you can bring your own to us (subject to compatibility & approval).
- In-house design available for packaging, sell sheets, and more.
- Freight: we can arrange delivery to your distributors, if desired.
- Expertise: our production, plant and management teams bring decades of experience and insights to the table.
- Responsive: our four original founders still own, operate, and obsess over our brewing business. We understand your needs as a beverage brand because we live and breath the details every day, just like you.
What Matters to Us (And Why it Matters to You) -- Our Core Values
We are in it for each other: We believe that, at its core, the beer business is all about people. Great beer doesn’t exist without beer people. It’s why we founded Fulton and why we love coming to work every day. And it’s how we work together with each other, our peers, our customers and our suppliers.
Quality is our standard: Whether it’s our brand on the label or yours, we stand for quality in everything we make.
We are problem solvers: The beer business has never ever been easy, and in recent times it’s only gotten more difficult. Whether it’s navigating supply chain challenges, improving production processes, or fabricating new equipment in house, our dedicated team invites the challenge.
Ready to grow? Contact us today at email@example.com.